Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Associate Engineer – C++
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
1. As an Associate Engineer you will be responsible for Development and Testing of assigned components / Sub-Systems using OOPS concept and C++ .
Experience: 3 to 5 years of total work exp. Which includes:
1. Programming experience in following programming languages C,C++.
2. knowledge of Industrial Automation domain with exposure in configuration various PLC systems and sub-systems
1. Very good Programming skills in C and C++
2. Development and testing of MDD / Expertise in any procedural language
3. Knowledge on C & XML is preferred.
4. knowledge in SDLC
5. Exposure to SIEMENS PLC systems & sub-systems is preferred
6. SDLC & SW Engineering Processes