SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 31 SCO Posts in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 for 31 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹100|
|For the Post of Head (Product, Investment & Research)||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualifications|
|Deputy Manager (Statistician)||02||Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The course should be of 2 years’ full time duration.|
|Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||03||Candidate should have minimum qualification of B.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology.|
|Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||03|
|Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst)||02|
|Manager (Online Fulfillment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment)||03|
|Manager (Digital Marketing) – Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||04|
|Head (Legal)||01||Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law|
|DGM (NCLT)||01||Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India.|
|DGM (Law)||01||Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India|
|Executive (Credit Monitoring)||10||Chartered Accountant|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01||Graduation/ Post Graduation from Government recognized University/ Institution or Reputed Colleges.|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Careers > Join SBI” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.