Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Java Jr. Software Developer
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
2. Knowledge of following technology: Spring, Java, Hibernate, Maven, Flex, HTML5 and others(java-script)
3. Hands-on experience with the following servers: JBoss Application Server and tomcat
4. Hand on experience in SQL, Oracle, DB2
5. Hand on experience on SOAP webservices. Knowledge on Restful Webservices is an add on
6. Self-motivated with strong analytical and debugging skill
7. Working experience in Agile is preferable but not mandate
2. Experience working with enterprise application architecture frameworks
3. Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies (Mule experience preferred)
4. Working knowledge of SOA, BPM and Web Services technologies
5. Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum.