Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Developer – UI
1. Very strong HTML/ HTML5 and CSS skills, able to build responsive pages with semantic markup without relying on tooling or libraries.
3. Expertise in development across browsers
4. Experience with multiple frontend technology stacks (jQuery, Prototype, Ext JS, AngularJS, React, Bootstrap,Node JS)
5. Strong analytical and design skills, OOAD, UML.
6. Expertise in performance tuning and be able to identify performance bottlenecks and address them at the UI layer.
7. Should independently deliver scoped features with the highest quality. Work with backend engineers for UI integration with back-end APIs.
8. Exposure to Front end unit testing frameworks would be a huge plus eg: Jasmine, Karma etc.
9. Participate in troubleshooting critical customer/production escalations.
Experience: 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development.
1. Specializes in web application development and formulates best practices
2. Exposure to multi-tenant SaaS web applications
3. Exposure to the Agile process, Scrum desired
4. Exposure to Automation testing, integration, and component testing
5. Exposure or relevant experience in SAP UI5 & Python will be a huge plus
6. Backed development exposure in Java would be a bonus.