Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 223 Act Apprentice Posts in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Kapurthala, Punjab. Online Applications are invited by Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala for 223 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 223
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
i) The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
ii) Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Feb 2019 to 23 Mar 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recadd.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490,494
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.