Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software and Test Development Engineer (Sr. Engineer)
That’s how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm. It could be the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your coffee table, that wireless modem in your briefcase… it could even be that navigation system in your car or that action camera strapped to your chest.
1. The candidate will be responsible for developing, integrating and validating embedded software for RF front-end, transceiver and baseband control on Qualcomm chips.
2. The candidate will work closely with hardware designers, validation engineers, chip and system teams on cutting edge mobile HW as part of the pre and post silicon validation efforts.
3. Candidate will be responsible for implementing automated test solutions for those hardware designs using a combination of custom test software/hardware and commercial test equipment
4. We are involved in system test which includes end to end, protocol/functionality, performance/optimization testing and analysis.
5. We work closely with the system engineers, SW/HW engineers and other members of the system integration and testing group.
6. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in testing, enjoy working in a lab environment, be proactive, and have a hands-on approach to work assignments.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
1. 2+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
2. 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
1. Strong programming skills in C/C++
2. Experience with embedded software and device drivers Experience with RF test equipment measurements such as signal generator and spectrum analyzer and HW/SW issue troubleshooting
3. Experience with hardware debug equipment such as JTAG and scope
4. Experience with application development C#
5. Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python etc.)