Company: QuadLabs Technologies
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Iphone Developer / Team Lead
QuadLabs Technologies is a premier travel technology solutions provider with a focus on delivering world-class technology products to the travel industry. We began our operation in 2006 with office in India and now have other offices in Brazil and UAE.
1. Build complex iPhone and iPad standalone client applications and user interfaces.
2. Architect, design and implement iPhone and iPad initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced.
3. Perform lead mobile development efforts for iOS products
4. Integrating REST services into mobile applications
5. Code review / design best practices / guideline control
6. Deliver bug-free mobile applications
7. Create User Interface from very high level concepts and iterate it to get a mature UI
8. Work with Web service technology and services
9. Create / develop application for iPhone / iPad as per client specifications.
Experience: 3 – 5 years experience of Mac OS programming.
1. Strong knowledge of C / C++ / Objective C, Cocoa framework
2. The candidate must have at least one year of experience in developing applications on Objective C and Cocoa, on the iPhone / iPod-Touch / iPad.
3. Has excellent grasp of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
4. Strong Objective C / Cocoa experience.
5. Strong Xcode / Interface Builder experience.
6. Knowledge of iPhone SDK including SQLite database.
7. Experience with iPhone SDK 3 or higher.
8. Multi-threading and networking experience