Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 353 Clerk Post in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh from 07 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019 for 353 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 Feb 2019|
|Gen||₹ 750||₹ 375|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||₹ 200||₹ 100|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||₹ 750||₹ 375|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 42 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/ she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Punjab and Haryana High Court’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://highcourtchd.gov.in/.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.