Smriti Mandhana becomes world No.1 women’s ODI batter
- As per the latest rankings released by the ICC, Indian women’s cricket team left-handed opener ‘Smriti Mandhana’ (22-years) has become the number-1 batter in latest ICC ODI rankings.
- Earlier, she was named ICC Women’s Player of the Year 2018.
- Recently, she played a key role in India’s maiden ODI series on New Zealand soil.
- In the 15 ODIs, Smriti has played since the beginning of 2018, she has scored two centuries and eight half-centuries.
Women’s ODI Player Rankings:
- Smriti Mandhana (India) — 751 (Rating).
- Ellyse Perry (Australia) — 681 (Rating).
- Meg Lanning (Australia) – 675(Rating).