Company: Grid Logic Group
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: iOS Developer
Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
1. Deliver and maintain new and existing iOS Apps.
2. Support your team to meet sprint commitments.
3. Ensure that impediments of any kind are escalated and long term solutions pursued.
4. Deliver high quality well tested software that meets agreed requirements.
5. Promote best software development practices.
7. Support and promote agile practices including Scrum and XP.
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience developing non trivial iOS Apps that have been released in the app store.
1. Good Knowledge on the Libraries/API’s as Facebook iOS SDK, Twitter iOS SDK, Google Analytics API, Flurry, Amazon API, Google Maps API, Google Ads API, Facebook API, Facebook SDK, Facebook Open Graph API and OpenGL.
2. Strong proficiency in Objective-C and associated Design Patterns.
3. Solid understanding of software engineering.
4. Experience writing tests, automating these and adopting TDD desirable.
5. Good knowledge of web technologies and paradigms (JSON, Ajax, AMF, HTTP, REST).
6. Team working experience.
7. Nice to have a knoledge and understanding of concurrent programming.
8. Nice to have an understanding of profiling tools and memory management.