Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer, Android
1. Work with a team of Developers to design user experiences and build applications for Android devices.
2. Participate in architectural review, design, and code contribution.
3. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
1. Experience working in the mobile industry.
2. Programming experience in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, or Python.
3. Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, or API design.
4. Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends.
5. Experience with full-stack or back-end application development.
6. Knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.