Mahendra Singh Dhoni joins an elite list of Indian cricketers to score ten thousand runs
- India’s wicketkeeper-batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni has become the fifth player to score 10,000 runs (in 330 ODIs) for India in One-day International (ODI) Cricket.
- Earlier achieved are Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid and Virat Kohli.
- Now Dhoni has over 10,050 runs at an average of 49.75, including 9 centuries and 67 fifties.
- Overall, Dhoni is the 13th player in history to score ten thousand runs in the ODIs.
- In 2001, India’s Sachin Tendulkar became the first player to cross the 10,000 runs mark in ODIs.
List of Indian cricketers to score ten thousand runs:
|S. No||Player Name||Matches||Runs||100s||50s|