Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Testing/Software Developer/Data Services
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 66 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
2. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
3. Take full ownership of and maintain a robust QA environment, including test databases and system deployments
4. Devise test strategies to adequately cover requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, and elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases.
2. Knowledgeable in mobile testing platforms like Appium or SauceLabs
3. Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
4. Expert knowledge of writing technical documentation/defects and issues
5. Hands on experience using source control systems such as GitHub
6. Good knowledge of SQL
7. Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills; attention to detail, thoroughness and strong ownership of work.