Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Lead Android Developer
Company profile :
Tripnary is a seed-funded, an early stage travel startup based in Chicago. We are focused on building a disruptive mobile app that helps travelers save and organize the places they want to see and be ready for their next vacation. Tripnary can be best described as Pinterest travel boards meets Kayak.
1. Collaborate with the founders to refine and execute on the Tripnary vision.
2. Spearhead end-to-end development and participate in planning, architecture, design and implementation of a beautiful and intuitive travel app.
3. Guide the product roadmap and help deliver features that provide maximum value to Tripnary’s users.
4. Be a team player with an open mind possessing confidence to make important product-related decisions.
1. Experience building native Android apps with proficiency in Java, ADT including a deep understanding of Android SDK and internals (Data, Graphics, Animations, Notifications, etc.)
2. Keen eye for design with demonstrated background to show
3. Enjoy creating innovative implementations that push the platform to the limit
4. Passionate about delivering a delightful experience to users
5. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
6. Creative thinker with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
7. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, fast learner with the ability to work in a team environment
8. Ability to wear many different hats
9. Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced startup environment