Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Test Engineer
1. Develop test scripts using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net / C# in Ranorex or NI Test Stand
2. Understand the previously developed application and support for enhancements.
3. Test Case preparation / Test Script Preparation
4. Interact with other team members to meet and optimize product design requirements
5. Coordinate reviews with team members
6. Develop product domain expertise, Participate / conduct in team meetings and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
7. Test report preparation
8. Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work independently.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Science.
Experience: 1 – 3 years of manual and/or automated testing.
1. Experience in scripting using C# .Net shall be added advantage
2. Prior knowledge of protocols such as HART and Wireless. HART will be added advantage.
3. Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, self-directed, detail oriented, creative problem solver.
4. Familiarity with Software version control such as JIRA / Perforce / TFS and Bug tracking System such as TFS / Clear Quest
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills.