1. Kanmani ranked sixteenth from the top and twenty ninth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?
2. Murugan is sixth from the left end and Prasanna is tenth from the right end in a row of boys. If there are eight boys between Murugan and Prasanna, how many boys are there in the row?
3. In a row of girls, Nithya and Suganya occupy the ninth place from the right end and tenth place from the left end, respectively. If they interchange their places, then Nithya and Suganya occupy seventeenth place from the right and eighteenth place from the left respectively. How many girls are there in the row?
4. In a queue of children, Arun is fifth from the left and Suresh is sixth from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Arun becomes thirteenth from the left. Then, what will be Suresh’s position from the right?
5. Meena’s position from the right is