6. In a row of boys, Deepak is seventh from the left and Madhu ia twelfth from the right.If they interchange their positions, Deepak becomes twenty-second from the left. How many boys are there in the row ?
B. Cannot be determined
D. None of these
7. Rahul ranked ninth from the top and thirty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
8. Raman ranks sixteenth from the top and forty ninth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
D. Cannot be determined
9. Three persons A, B and C are standing in a queue. There are five persons between A and B and eight persons between B and C. If there be three persons ahead of C and 21 persons behind A, what could be the minimum number of persons in the queue ?
10. Manoj and Sachin are ranked seventh and eleventh respectively from the top in a class of 31 students. What will be their respective ranks from the bottom in the class ?
A. 20th and 24th
B. 24th and 20th
C. 26th and 22nd
D. 25th and 21st