1. Ram, Shyam & Mahesh have total 36 balls. Ram says Shyam that I give you 5 balls, you give 2 balls to Mahesh & Mahesh will give me 5 balls, so you will have double balls than Mahesh has & I will have three times of no. of balls you have. How many balls did Ram have in the beginning?
2. A man has a fruit basket, full of 60 fruits. No. of apples is half of the no. of mangoes. Oranges are one fourth of total no. of apples & mangoes. What is the no. of mangoes in the basket?
3. 60 sec. time is taken to fire 11 bullets from a gun, then how much time will be taken to fire 8 bullets?
(A) 30 seconds
(B) 42 seconds
(C) 50 seconds
(D) None of these
4. A pole is 30m. in height. A cockroach climbs 5m. up & slips 1m. in a day. In how many days it will reach to the top?
(A) 10 days
(B) 9 days
5. 15 children or 12 persons can go using a lift. How many children can go with 8 persons?
6. 10 people in a party offered gifts to one another. What was the total no. of gifts?
7. A groups of animals contains some deer & some hens. Total no. of their heads is 15 & total no. of their legs is 50. Find no. of deer in the group.
8. In an examination, a candidate gets 2 marks for the right answer & loose 1 marks for the wrong answer. He got 80 marks by answering 100 questions. How many of his answer were right ?
9. A light at traffic signal gets on at the interval of every 15 sec. It gets on at 4.20 hours for the first time & at 5.10 hours for the last time. For how many times it was on?
(A) 120 times
(B) 121 times
(C) 400 times
10. A great-grandfather, two grandfathers, three father, three sons, two grandsons & a great-grandson are the members of a family. All the males. How many members are in this group?