11. Some boys are sitting in a row. P is sitting fourteenth from the left and Q is seventh from the right. If there are four boys between P and Q, how many boys are there in the row ?
12. If Atul finds that he is twelfth from the right in a line of boys and fourth from the left, how many boys should be added to the line such that there are 28 boys in the line ?
13. Sanjeev ranks seventh from the top and twenty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
14. In a row of trees , one tree is fifth from either end of the row. How many trees are there in the row?
15. In a row of ten boys, when Rohit was shifted by two places towards the left, he became seventh from the left end.What was his earlier position from the right end of the row ?
Answer : B. Second
16. In a class of 60, where girls are twice that of boys, Kamal ranked seventeenth from the top. If there are 9 girls ahead of Kamal, how many boys are after him in rank?
17. In a row of boys, jeevan is seventh from the start and eleventh from the end. In another row of boys, Vikas is tenth from the start and twelfth from the end. How many boys are there in both the rows together?
18. Suganya is 8 ranks ahead of Vidya who ranks twenty sixth in a class of 42. What is Suganya’s rank from the last?
19. Rajan is sixth from the left end and Vinay is tenth from the right end in a row of boys. If there are eight boys between Rajan and Vinay, how many boys are there in the row?
20. In a row of girls, Rita and Monika occupy the ninth place from the right place from the right end and tenth place from the left end, respectively. If they interchange their places, then Rita and Monika occupy seventeenth place from the left respectively. How many girls are there are in the row?
D. Data inadequate