Eligibility: B. Pharmacy / B.Tech
Experience: Govt – Job
Location: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Company profile :
CSMCRI with much scientific excitement has now achieved technological excellence with several granted patents in the core mandate of the institute and is one among the top performing national R&D laboratories in the country. At the beginning of 2011, the Institute has around 360 staff with 150 S&T staff on its roll and around 250 research fellows and project assistants pursing their doctoral programme.
1. The selected candidate has an opportunity to be registered for Ph. D. program upon fulfiling required criterion.
2. The duration of the fellowship is maximum five years as per CSIR-HRDG guidelines.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under CSIR’s JRF-GATE scheme: One
Number of Posts: 1, Gen
Walk-In-Interview: 28th January 2019
Qualifications: B. Pharmacy with GPAT qualified (or) B. Tech. in Biotechnology with valid GATE score with minimum 85 percentile in GATE
Salary: Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month as per the rules
Age: 28 years as on 28/01/2019.
1. Interested candidates are requested to appear for interviews on 28th January 2019 at 9.30 am in the institute.
2. Application form can be downloaded from www.csmcri.res.in.
3. Interested candidates may submit their applications through E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.