Eligibility: Bachelors / Masters Degree
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Junior iOS Developer
1. Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
2. Follow test driven development (TDD) approach and write unit test for development.
3. Write UI test for respective UI modules.
4. Perform code integration effectively through code versioning tools such as Git.
5. Deploy the application for continuous integration and testing in cloud.
Education/Experience: Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 1 – 4 years of experience.
1. Proficient with Swift and Objective-C
2. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Experience in CoreData and designing data model for application.
4. Experience of effectively consuming web services (REST/SOAP) in iOS application.
5. Experience in writing unit tests and UI tests for iOS applications.
6. Experience with different version of iOS and screen sizes
7. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning