APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Assistant Telugu Translator Posts in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service Andhra Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 07 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 for 2 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)||₹150|
Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 42 years of as on 01/07/2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ BCs candidates
10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons
Must be a Graduate of a University or any equivalent qualification with Telugu as one of the parts of that Degree examination provided that preference shall be given to those with experience in Journalism or authorship of Telugu Books, other things being equal.
State Wide Posts Details
₹26,600 – ₹77,030
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Jan 2019to 23 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(3jfookq0cc1b1gdwvey5ixfs))/Default.aspx.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Pay the Application fee through online.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.