APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 15 Assistant Public Relations Officer Posts in A.P. Information Subordinate Service, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 02 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 for 15 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||22 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹250 (Application Fee)
₹80 (Examination Fee)
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||₹250 (Application Fee)|
Pay the Examination Fee through online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 42 years as on 01 Jul 2018.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations from any University in India established.
|Name of the post||No. of Post|
|Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||03|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service||12|
₹25,140 – 73,270 Per month
On the basis of Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 02 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.