Company: American Express
Eligibility: Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – Cloud Computing
American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans “Deal-aying” Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
1. Work on big-bets & Innovation Initiatives across the Enterprise Cloud Platform Teams
2. Contribute to architectures & design of all Cloud Platform Products.
3. Quickly drive an idea from Conception to Design & too Rapid Deployment to production.
4. Identify issues across the Product and take steps to address gaps
5. Stay current on trends in fast moving Cloud Technologies such as Containerization, Kubernetes, Mesos, SDN & Public Cloud CSP offerings.
6. Collaborate in a cross functional environment with Architects, Product Managers & Quality Engineers
7. Be a Self-Starter, Inquisitive & work under minimal Supervision.
8. Mentor Junior Engineers on the team & Be Mentored.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
2. Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline.
1. Software development experience with at least two programming languages (Go, Java, Python)
2. Experience with scripting languages such as BASH, Python, Perl etc.
3. Experience with troubleshooting & performance tuning Systems Software.
4. Proficiency in Linux preferably RHEL, CentOS or Ubuntu.
5. Understanding of Configuration Management Tools. Ansible experience is a plus.
6. Exposure to Cloud, Software Defined Networking, Openstack, Kubernetes, and Terraform is a big plus.
7. Contributions to any Cloud Open Source Projects is a big plus.